Creative writing workshops for therapists
Co-founder and psychotherapist Ellie Spruell runs writing courses for therapists within public and private organisations in London. Ellie is currently on maternity leave but you can sign up to our mailing list to receive workshop updates for later in 2018/9.
Here’s what Ellie has to say about her writing experience:
I have always been a keen if distracted writer. I reconnected with writing more purposefully a few years ago, during a sabbatical after ten years as an integrative arts psychotherapist working both privately and in public organisations. I believe in the importance of stories and have experience in the fields of documentary, reminiscence and education as well as psychotherapy. I’ve studied a variety of reflective writing approaches and skills, and have been lucky enough to learn in person from:
- Julia Cameron – The Artist’s Way, London
- Tazeen Ahmed – Writing as Therapy School of Life, London
- Linda Trichter Metcalf – Proprioceptive Writing, Esalen Institute, USA
- Angelika Weinrich – Freefall Writing, Gestalt Centre, London
- Ann Randolph – Write Your Life, Spain
- Graham Hartill and Victoria Field – Creative Writing for Health and Wellbeing, Ty Newydd Writers’ Centre, Wales.