If there is something you would like to address and are thinking of counselling – please feel free to book a no cost consultation.
I believe in effective and therapeutic change and have been now been working successfully with depression, anxiety, addiction and recovery, male issues, sexual & gender identity, confidence, meaning & direction, childhood trauma, relationships, breakups & divorce, work stress, burnout and bereavement:
- Discover what has been holding you back, remove barriers, break patterns and move forward
- Heal damage and loss
- Let ‘it’ go and find closure
- Manage and create new freeing thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- Increase emotional management, resilience and self-esteem
- Connect with yourself, find identity, purpose, meaning and motivation
- Develop confidence, self-acceptance – being comfortable and enjoying who you are
- Build healthy boundaries
- Form deep fulfilling and healthy relationships.
Integrative counselling with Rish
I trained at Harlow Drug and Alcohol Service, Enfield Carers Centre and Enfield LGBT Network. This has given me a wide range of professional experience in different fields and also means that I have worked with a lot of different clients from varied backgrounds.
As a registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) I adhere to their ethical framework, code of conduct and commitment to clients. I am qualified to practice an integrative style of therapy including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), psychodynamics, person centred and solution focused brief therapy (SFBT) as well as several other techniques which have proven successful.
In addition to qualifications and experience, I believe an essential part of therapy is technique. The ability to make someone feel at ease and comfortable enough to trust and to tell you anything, no matter what and know they are safe. For me it is not just about making sure my clients are being held, heard and understood, but for them to connect and feel accepted.
£70 for 50 mins (no concessions available at the moment)