I am a clinical hypnotherapist and life coach graduated from the London Hypnotherapy Academy. I have undergone rigorous professional training in the art of clinical hypnotherapy and life coaching, which also included neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), emotional freedom techniques (EFT) and eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR). I am here to motivate you and offer you adequate support at every point of the way and help you achieve your life-long goals.
Hypnotherapy with Aaron
I used to suffer from anxiety, low-esteem and depression most of my life – these were successfully treated with hypnotherapy. Being amazed how quickly and successfully my condition improved I decided to practise hypnotherapy in order to help people in a similar situation or going through other life challenges.
From a very early age I was fascinated by the mind-body connection, which led me to study at the London Hypnotherapy Academy. I have undergone rigorous professional training in the art of clinical hypnotherapy and life coaching, which also included NLP, EFT and EMDR. I am here to motivate you and offer you adequate support at every point of the way and help you achieve your life-long goals.
I am very much solution-focused in my therapy approach. I use practical, modern, and well-researched hypnotherapy and life coaching strategies to help people make significant, positive changes in their lives in a relatively short period of time. I love exploring and have a passion for modern, fast and efficient therapies that allow desired change quickly and permanently.
Qualifications and experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
I am an Anxiety UK-approved therapist.
I am registered practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register and an accredited practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and a registered member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
By choosing hypnotherapists registered with these associations you can be confident that they are properly trained, qualified and insured.
SAC Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
BA in English Philology
I am here to help you, so you can trust me to charge you just for the sessions you need and nothing else. I understand that the cost of hypnotherapy can be difficult, and so it is always my aim to help my clients achieve positive results in as few sessions as possible. I am trained to the highest possible standards, and my driving force is always to help you achieve your “solution state” quickly.
You can give me a call/arrange for a call back for a FREE 10-minute telephone consultation to give you a more in-depth understanding of how my hypnotherapy services can help you. After this phone consultation, if you want to continue I will create a tailor-made solution to suit your individual requirements. My central London locations are easy to get to, but I can also offer Skype consultations for your convenience.
Initial Consultation (including first treatment) – £100
Subsequent Sessions – £90
PROMOTION: Saturday Appointments – £60
3-Session Package (15% discount) – £238
6-Session Package (20% discount) – £440
Issues I help with
Hypnotherapy is generally considered to be a fairly short-term approach in which beneficial change should become apparent within a relatively few sessions.
- Learn powerful techniques that will help you get rid of anxiety in situations that previously caused anxious feelings.
- Learn to reframe the negative thought patterns that kept you stuck where you didn’t want to be and move you towards positive and empowering thoughts and behaviours.
- Hypnotic suggestions may help eliminate the triggers of anxiety and depression. People that suffer from depression and anxiety can sometimes find 100% relief from these conditions by using hypnosis.
- Learn ways to achieve deep relaxation through self-hypnosis. It is a very effective way to enhance your health and well-being, leaving you feeling calmer, more positive and very refreshed.
- Combat stress
- Beat insomnia
- Learn how to stop a panic attack.
- Get help with post traumatic stress disorder.
- Get rid of phobias. Hypnotherapy can enable individuals to react to the particular object or situation they once feared in a calmer manner when encountering it in the future.
- Reduce and manage pain – studies show hypnotherapy to be successful in reducing pain in a wide variety of different chronic-pain conditions.
- Get help with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Hypnotherapy is now acknowledged within the wider medical profession as an evidence-based therapy that can help reduce the symptoms of IBS.
- Lose weight – by targeting the unconscious mind with powerful suggestion techniques, I can help you develop a positive relationship with food and exercise.