Work with us
If you’re looking for therapy rooms to rent in London, why not join the community of counsellors and therapists who’ve chosen to build their busy private practice at City Road Therapy?
City Road Therapy was created by two therapists – Ellie Spruell and Rob Finley – who continue to practice here and fully understand the value of providing a calm, secure environment for therapists and clients alike. Kate Roberts, our Centre Manager, is friendly, responsive and highly organised, ensuring the centre runs smoothly.
Benefits of renting a therapy room at City Road Therapy
- Our eleven light, calm and tastefully furnished therapy rooms are perfect for counselling sessions for individuals, couples, families and small groups and workshops
- Our room hire is excellent value – prices start from only £20 for a weekend block booking
- There are discounts on room hire for new starters – just ask Kate for details
- Ad hoc room space is available to rent seven days a week from only £14.50 per hour (terms and conditions apply)
- We have an easy to use online booking system for ad-hoc room bookings
- We offer kitchen space with free tea and coffee
- Fast wifi
- Excellent transport links (we’re only 10 minutes from Angel tube station on the Northern Line; for further information see where to find us)
- We hold regular social events to help you get to know fellow City Road therapists
- You have the opportunity to promote your private practice in our therapist directory
- You receive dedicated admin, room and building maintenance, plus room booking support from Centre Manager, Kate Roberts.
For further information on rates, using our space on an ad hoc basis, or if you would like to get in touch to arrange a viewing see hiring a therapy room.